Well hello again!
I know, I know, it’s been over two months since I’ve updated but I’ve been busy! Here’s a brief summary:
- 8 Dec – Made it home in time for my brother’s 18th birthday
- 9 Dec – Bro’s BDAY NOW AN ADULT WHAT
- 16 Dec – Turned in my last assignment… Semester one complete!
- 20 Dec – Started the trip to gramma&pa’s house!
- 22 Dec – Gramma&pa’s house!
- 25 Dec – Merry Christmas! My aunt (mom’s sis) and cousin (mom’s oldest bro’s daughter) surprised gramma & grampa by coming to visit, another cousin (mom’s oldest bro’s son) got engaged, and we had the whole family (gramma&pa, mom & dad, her 2 bros, her sis, uncle’s wife, 3 cousins, me & Danny, cousin’s fiance & her son) all together for the first time in years and years and years! AND IT WAS A WHITE CHRISTMAS!!
- 29 Dec – Snowed in on the way home. I hate snow!
- 31 Dec – New Year’s with mah gurrrls + drunk Yoshi’s Wooly World
- 1 Jan – We didn’t get tHAT drunk
- 3 Jan – Family “Christmas” movie (we go to a movie on Christmas Day if we’re not traveling, after Christmas if we are) STAR WARS VII
- 8 Jan – Piercings with mah bff!!
- 11 Jan – STAR WARS VII with mah other bff!!
- 13 Jan – Back to Ireland!
- 27 Jan – Semester starts!
That’s it in a nutshell! I’ve been working hard this semester because I’m also planning on traveling through Europe as much as I can. Today I booked my first weekend trip, so here’s upcoming plans:
- 6-8 Mar – Family friends visit Dublin
- 9-13 Mar – Milan, Italy
- 22-25 Mar – #MittelstaedtFamilyTrip2016 in London
- 25 Mar-1 Apr – #MittelstaedtFamilyTrip2016 in Ireland
- 7-10 Apr – Maybe visit London? (Diff fam friends visiting LDN then)
- sometime around 4 Jun – Barcelona with Lisa
- 12-17 Jul – London (HP & the Cursed Child!!)
I’ve also got a few other weekends “flagged” for travel, so as long as I stay on top of my assignments, I’ve got a big semester ahead of me! Then the summer session where I’ll be continuing work on the group capstone project (like a thesis, but with a group) and that’s done 22 Aug. Hopefully after that all my bffs will come visit me in Ireland and then graduation! Alongside all that, I’m already applying for jobs and hopefully I’ll be working on building a better portfolio of my projects on here. 😀
2016 is going to be a big year!